The sound of the water that fills the tank reminds me of the crashing of a waterfall on the clear mirror of a lake. And I'm already in a dream, on a clear day the sun, the sea of \u200b\u200ba hidden beach at the foot of the jagged coast of Liguria.
It is very hot, and water vapor is mixed to the fog of an old memory, back to the surface out of nowhere, I draw a smile on his face.
While I think the cinema, the taste of freedom that leaves me in the mouth, the false promises of a new existence, behind the screen of a thousand different colors, I see you at my side, and everything is back in place for the duration of a moment, for the duration of a movie.
And now I wonder.
What am I thinking?
While I laugh at the taste, to remind us of a show that starred in our wildest fantasies, of a long train journey, a day at the beach, I think of us, we laugh in the past, but each time we have something new to remember.
0 comments:
Post a Comment