Closer to the Edge
Today I started to run, because I could not wait any longer.
Then I stopped on the edge of a precipice infinity: a line of well-drawn black charcoal on a sheet immaculate. I designed the sky and its clouds, stars and green lawns, trees and clean rivers, and all that my mind could achieve, so close to quell'orlo black. I watched the sun rise and enlighten me, color my all lakes and forests. From the top of the cliff, I asked him to fly away, and immediately I felt light, floating above my world, charging like a leaf, orange, autumn that slides down from his tree and lags behind gently to the ground. So I sat on the warm earth, cool shade of the thick foliage of a tree and fell asleep.
When I woke up everything was gray, the skeletons of trees blacks, dry riverbeds and wounded, and the snow, cold and gray, he held every spring. I was a step back from the void, his feet planted on the black line that divided the size when I was running over.
infinitely small, on the brink of that precipice.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment